- How do I make a booking?
- To book your Cosmos tour, simply visit your local travel agent. They will be able to assist with selecting the right Cosmos holiday for you, as well as answer any questions.
- Can I book for a group?
If you form your own group, you'll receive the following rebates on the land arrangement of your holiday:
- On holidays including a cruise of three or more nights, one person travels free in a group of 32; while one person travels at half price in a group of 16.
- On all other tours, one person travels free in a group of 16; while one person travels at half price in a group of eight.
These rebates are applicable to land-only prices (not air-inclusive prices). Free and half-price land arrangements are credited at the twin rate (single room supplements have to be paid in full).
Terms & Conditions for goup bookings may differ from those for individual bookings. Please contact your Travel Agent for further details.
- Do I need Travel Insurance?
- We strongly recommend that you have a travel insurance policy whilst travelling. It’s important that you protect yourself in case of natural disasters, lost or delayed baggage and unforseen medical expenses.
- What if I am travelling alone?
More than one-third of all people travelling with Cosmos, are single or travelling alone. To give you an alternative to the single room supplement, we accept reservations on a "guaranteed share" basis. We charge the basic price and match up singles of the same gender in twin-bedded rooms. If no other traveller has booked on "guaranteed share" basis, we'll absorb the single room supplement, and that traveller will be accommodated in a single room at no extra charge.
Note: "Guaranteed share" basis is unavailable on certain vacations. For exceptions, please refer to Dates & Prices listed on each itinerary.
For single travellers who prefer the privacy of their own room, single accommodation can be reserved. Single room supplements are also listed on the Dates & Prices tab on each itinerary.
- What is a single room supplement?
If you prefer the privacy of your own room, this can be arranged for you with an extra fee. Single supplement prices are listed on the Dates & Prices tab on each itinerary.
- Will I need a passport and visa?
Passports are needed when travelling outside your country. Your passport should have at least six months validity once your trip concludes.
You are responsible for obtaining all necessary visas prior to the departure of your tour. Depending on your nationality, you may need visas to enter certain countries included on your trip. We strongly advise that you consult your travel agent well in advance to determine which visas you require and how to obtain them.